» Rental
» House / Villa
81€
Rooms number :1
Address : (View map )

Gillingham

United Kingdom

Tell your friends about this real estate listing Bookmark and Share    Imprimer

STUDENT PROPERTY Property Reference: 2103 BILLS INCLUDED - NO FEE TO RENT THIS PROPERTY - One Single room available in well presented and comfortable student house share. The house is 10 minutes walk to Medway Campus and 5 minutes walk to Gillingham town centre and train station. The house is fully furnished with a well equipped kitchen. The available bedroom has a desk, chair, drawers and wardrobe in addition to the bed. There is a garden for barbecues and relaxing. Ample street parking is available outside the house. Existing tenants are friendly and like to keep the place clean and tidy. To avoid arguments over utility bills we offer tenants a bills package of 10 a week which covers gas, electricity, water, and wi-fi cable broadband internet. We offer separate tenancy agreements meaning you are only responsible for your rent. (Many student landlords insist you sign a joint tenancy meaning you have to cover the rent if someone leaves). Our tenancies are for 11 months with August as a free month if you are returning for another year. We live locally and are responsive and friendly and experienced in meeting the needs of UK and international student tenants. Please contact me if you need more rooms as I may have a large 5 bed house available. 1 room available in this 4 bedroom house Bedrooms: Single bedroom - 238.33 per month / 55.00 per week You may rent just a single room in this property. Deposit: 238.33 pounds. ADDITIONAL FEATURES: - Bath - Optional bills inclusive

Agents/Owners
Arkadia
0 fan(s)
(I like it)
The reviewers recommend this real estate listing for :

checkHouse / Villa

checkClassic rental

checkProfessional announcer

checkTown

Number of bedrooms : 1

Price of the real estate or monthly rent if this is a rental or roommate : 81 €

Date of the last real estate ad update : 21/08/2013