Property Luxurious villa in Vilanova i la Geltru (WVIB-T3223) Property Luxurious villa in Vilanova i la Geltru (WVIB-T3223)Property Luxurious villa in Vilanova i la Geltru (WVIB-T3223)Property Luxurious villa in Vilanova i la Geltru (WVIB-T3223)
Property
22/05/2013 - réf 50292
Professional announcer
» Sale
» House / Villa
820000€
Rooms number :5
Address : (View map )

Vilanova I La Geltru

Barcelona

Spain

Tell your friends about this real estate listing Bookmark and Share    Imprimer

Luxurious villa in Vilanova i la Geltru Modern villa in an exclusive, quiet residential area in Vilanova i la Geltru, designed and built to high standards and very solid. On the 700 square meter plot of land the house has a constructed area of 420 m², garden and pool. Despite to the proximity to the village center in walking distance there are wide green spaces before and behind the property, there are wide green spaces, so from the garden and the terraces a beautiful view can be enjoyed. Vilanova i la Geltru is well connected, about 25 minutes from Barcelona and its international airport. The popular place Sitges is located just 10 minutes away. Vilanova offers not only its beaches, a new marina which offers place for large yachts. Opposite the house there is the tennis club. A footpath leads directly to the beach. The house is built solid and has an unusually good insulation, which creates a pleasant living climate in the house. The individual architecture provides plenty of natural light and a spacious layout. High quality fittings in bathrooms and kitchen, modern windows, marble and parquet floors, central building services, heating, air conditioning, multiple alarm systems, electric roller shutters, automatic watering, etc. The layout is as follows: On the street level parking garage for 5 cars and hobby room. Ground floor with a nice bright entrance hall, kitchen, office, bathroom, living-dining room in separate settings with fireplace, utility room with bathroom. Upstairs three large bedrooms, full bathroom and master bedroom en-suite with private bathroom and dressing room. Large terrace on pool level and first floor. Other rooms with balconies. Large pool with outdoor shower. Nice garden and summer barbecue behind the house. Well-designed, sustainable built and equipped villa, suitable as a first residence, but also interesting as a second home, especially because of the simple and easy maintenance, its location close to Barcelona and the Vilanova marina.,13229

Agents/Owners
Arkadia
0 fan(s)
(I like it)
The reviewers recommend this real estate listing for :

checkHouse / Villa

checkSale

checkProfessional announcer

Area of ​​the real estate (house, land, apartment ...) in square meter : 420

Number of bedrooms : 5

Number of terraces : 1

checkGarage attached to the house

checkChimney

Area of garden in square meter (house) : 700

checkPrivate pool

Energy consumption (heating, water heating, cooling) : NC

Emissions of greenhouse gas (heating, water heating, cooling) : NC

Price of the real estate or monthly rent if this is a rental or roommate : 820000 €

Date of the last real estate ad update : 22/05/2013