Instant Income Tenanted Apartments In Tampa Bay, Florida. Fully (ZPOC-T689152)

0 review(s) 0/10 Rate this real estate listing !
Property
22/05/2013 - réf 54943
Professional announcer
» Sale
» Apartment
42128.7771€
Rooms number :1
Address : (View map )

Saint Pete Beach

United States

Tell your friends about this real estate listing Bookmark and Share    Imprimer

THe Fastest Selling Florida Tenanted Apartment Imagine investing in a tenanted apartment in one of the best locations in Tampa Bay, Florida, which generates income from day one. as such you do not have to worry about lengthy void periods. With prices over 70% below 2008 prices, Mandalay on 4th investors are getting in at the bottom of the market, giving them the best opportunity to maximise growth and returns over the medium to long term. Not only that, you will have first class management in place. As you know, when you are hundreds of miles away, it is very difficult to manage your overseas property yourself. Our management team will manage your property on your behalf, saving you time and inconvenience. Just imagine investing in a tenanted apartment surrounded by water, gardens and preserve areas, Mandalay On 4thoffers a luxurious tropical backdrop. There are numerous lake front sun decks, extensive landscaped gardens, and a full range of onsite leisure activities, including one of the areas largest swimming pools. What Makes Mandalay On 4Th So Special: Tenants in Place A Reduction of More Than $180k from Peak Prices Net Yields in The Region of 6% to 8% Fully Managed Refurbished in 2006 Top Location Deal Summary Actual Examples One Bedroom Apartment Price: $72,900 / Gbp 46,000 Monthly Income Rent: $830 Monthly Expenses Management: $83 Council Tax: $63 Community Fees: $152 Insurance: $42 Monthly Profit Profit Cash in Your Pocket: $479 Net Yield: 8% Two Bedroom Apartment Price: $99,000 / Gbp 62,000 Monthly Income Rent: $1,195 Monthly Expenses Management: $120 Council Tax: $124 Community Fees: $289 Insurance: $42 Monthly Profit Profit Cash in Your Pocket: $620 Net Yield: 8% If you are looking for a hassle free property with income from day one and priced lower than a bank repo - this is it. With an instant income flow and prices in Florida at the bottom of the market - the lowest they have been since 1986 - you have the potential to double your money in the medium to long-term. Property prices at the bottom of the market benefit the well informed buyer of today (a sentiment echoed by Billionaire Warren Buffet in his annual letter to shareholders last month). Sales of Florida property are rising every month Supply is falling every month With these market forces colliding, prices are set to rise... If you want to capitalise on the unrivalled opportunities in this market now is the time for action... Create wealth by investing in a tenanted Florida apartment that pays for itself. The Development Mandalay On 4th is an outstanding residential community in Tampa, Florida. What makes Mandalay particularly noteworthy is its location, choice of properties, demand from the rental market and excellent value. Set amongst a 12 acre wildlife preserve set around a beautiful lake Mandalay On 4th offers beautiful views from the majority of the properties. It is also conveniently located just minutes from central Tampa and the Gulf Coast beaches. As an investment property, the desirability of the property from a rental perspective is paramount. Mandalay On 4th achieves a very high level of occupancy due to its location and onsite amenities, offering those who work in the Tampa area an excellent place to call home. Surrounded by water, gardens and preserve areas, Mandalay On 4th offers a luxurious tropical backdrop. There are numerous lake front sun decks, extensive landscaped gardens, and a full range of onsite leisure activities, including one of the areas largest swimming pools. Location Mandalay On 4th lies on the western side of Tampa Bay, just one minutes drive from the Howard Franklin Bridge / I-275 which is the main link road between Tampa and St. Petersburg. It is a 5 minute drive from St. Petersburg / Clearwater airport, which offers a range of US domestic flights. There are also many restaurants, banks and local services in a 5 minute radius. It is a 10 minute drive from Westshore International Airport and business district. It is a 15 minute drive from downtown Tampa and St. Petersburg. The world famous Gulf Coast beaches are just 20 minutes away. (Honeymoon State Park has been ranked number 1 in the USA, as has Fort De Soto both stunning beach areas). Amenities Fitness Centre Gated Access Elegant Clubhouse High Speed Internet Access Hot Tub Laundry Facility Pet Park Swimming Pool Unit Specifications All properties at Mandalay On 4th received new carpet and paint during the condominium conversion 4 years ago. Properties are sold with a full range of appliances. oven, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Additionally all properties have a screened balcony with plenty of additional and handy storage space (a.1 and a.2 have no balcony storage). Internally apartment level or standard properties have carpet in all living and bedroom areas, while the condo level or upgraded properties have laminate wood floors. The upgraded properties feature new kitchens with granite surfaces in kitchen and bathroom. Standard properties have original kitchens from the early 90s. Simple Purchase Process Choose the unit you want to purchase and complete reservation form. Client reserves unit by making a $2,500 deposit to the vendors secure escrow account (refundable within 14 days). The Purchase Agreement is emailed to you to review and sign before sending back to the vendor in the US. The vendor's legal department prepares final documentation and sends it to you. This will be sent about a fortnight after the Purchase Agreement is received. Some of these documents will be time-sensitive and will need to be notarised. You then sign/initial them all and return them to the US. You wire the remaining balance to the vendor's secure escrow account. Congratulations! You are now the proud owner of your Florida Investment Property. Price And Availability Mandalay On 4th is one of our fastest selling tenanted opportunities in America. the best units are being snapped up daily. Please contact us for latest prices and availability. Testimonial We are delighted with making this investment at Mandalay On 4th. Everything went according to what you said and I certainly will be recommending to all my friends and family. Anthony James, London - invested in 1 unit at Mandalay On 4th It was a pleasure meeting with you at your office. We welcome the investment report that clearly outlined a realistic 10 year property investment plan that will help us to achieve our goal of retiring 5 years early. When we visited Mandalay On 4th, we were blown away by the quality. We are very comfortable with this investment. Kevin and Rachel Summers, Canada invested in 2 units at Mandalay On 4th I have just seen my first rent payment in my bank account thank you so much. I wish I had more cash to buy more. Johan Dunn, Norway invested in 1 unit at Mandalay On 4th I like the fact that it was so easy to invest in the USA. I like thatPurchase IncentivesReduced PriceInvestment CharacteristicsReduced PriceFully ManagedTenanted PropertyLifestyle ActivitiesBeachCoastalLakeAmenities and ServicesSwimming PoolParkingLaundryManagementProperty CharacteristicsConversionGated CommunityRenovatedStorage1990sProperty FeaturesGardenBalconyLandscaped GardensOff Street ParkingViewsWooden FloorsFixtures and FurnishingsCookerDishwasherFridgeMicrowaveKey selling points:Condition: ExcellentCommunal poolCommunal gardenOff Street ParkingDistance from an airport: 15 minsDistance attraction: 15 mins

Agents/Owners
Arkadia
0 fan(s)
(I like it)
The reviewers recommend this real estate listing for :

checkApartment

checkRenovated

checkSale

checkReal estate investment

checkProfessional announcer

Number of bedrooms : 1

Number of balconies : 1

Parking : Private

checkPrivate pool

Price of the real estate or monthly rent if this is a rental or roommate : 42128.7771 €

Date of the last real estate ad update : 22/05/2013