Property 487453 - Casa en venta en Alarķ, Mallorca, Baleares, Espaņa (ZYFT-T6006) Property 487453 - Casa en venta en Alarķ, Mallorca, Baleares, Espaņa (ZYFT-T6006)Property 487453 - Casa en venta en Alarķ, Mallorca, Baleares, Espaņa (ZYFT-T6006)Property 487453 - Casa en venta en Alarķ, Mallorca, Baleares, Espaņa (ZYFT-T6006)Property 487453 - Casa en venta en Alarķ, Mallorca, Baleares, Espaņa (ZYFT-T6006)
Property
22/05/2013 - réf 50577
Professional announcer
» Sale
» House / Villa
2500000€
Rooms number :5
Address : (View map )

- Alarķ

Mallorca

Baleares

Spain

Tell your friends about this real estate listing Bookmark and Share    Imprimer

A Modern Village house with beautiful views of the Mountains and the town below. This is a wonderfully built and designed house. With it?s open concept living space and it?s wooden ceilings and exposed iron and steel tube work it gives it a light and bright yet warm feeling when you are on the living floor. There are sky lights throughout and access to all terraces from virtually every room. All of the bedrooms are lovely and spacious with their on suite shower rooms. The outside area has a wonderful private back deck and garden with a swimming pool, a lot of natural stone protruding from the mountain wall is a featured facade in the outer part of the house.5 bedroom I 6 bathroom (3 en suite) I 3 floors I Lift from the three car garage up to the kitchen I large living open concept area I fully equipped De Santos Kitchen I private pool I 3 car garage Features : ADSL, Air Conditioning Hot/Cold, Alarm System, Automatic Entrance, Automatic Irrigation System, Barbecue, Basement, Built to High Standards, Central Heating, Covered Terrace, Disabled access, Double Glazing, Dressing Room, En suite bathroom, Fitted Wardrobes, Good Rental Potential, Landscaped Gardens, Laundry room, Lift, Luxury Fittings, Modern Style, Newly Built, Telephone, Terrace, Walking distance to t. centre,67136

Agents/Owners
Arkadia
0 fan(s)
(I like it)
The reviewers recommend this real estate listing for :

checkHouse / Villa

checkSale

checkProfessional announcer

Area of ​​the real estate (house, land, apartment ...) in square meter : 384

Number of bedrooms : 5

Number of bathrooms : 6

checkGarage attached to the house

Area of garden in square meter (house) : 450

checkPrivate pool

Energy consumption (heating, water heating, cooling) : NC

Emissions of greenhouse gas (heating, water heating, cooling) : NC

Price of the real estate or monthly rent if this is a rental or roommate : 2500000 €

Date of the last real estate ad update : 22/05/2013